- Assist the Company Secretary in all aspects of company secretarial work.
- Draft resolutions, circulars, statutory returns/forms for lodgment to SSM and contents of annual reports.
- Proper maintenance of statutory records and secretarial documents, and submission of statutory returns/forms to SSM.
- Prepare and compile Board meeting papers.
- Organise and coordinate Board/Committee meetings & shareholders’ meetings (AGM & EGM).
- Review details in draft statutory forms, announcements, circular resolutions and other documents prior to Directors’ approval/signature.
- Liaise with external company secretaries, auditors, share registrar, regulators and vendors, whenever necessary.
- Assist in organising corporate events and receiving visitors.
- Render assistance and support to General Administrative Department.
- Bachelor of Corporate Administration or equivalent with a minimum 2 years working experience in company secretarial practice
- ICSA qualification (graduate, finalist or currently pursuing ICSA course)
- Exposure in handling public listed companies would be an added advantage
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.