- Assist to gathering of facts, coordinate, follow-up for Sustainability Reporting (SR) purpose, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and eSOPs purpose.
- Assist to prepare templates, work flow related to SR and SOPs. Assist to perform User Acceptance Test (“UAT”) for Berjaya entities that subscribe to eDMS (electronic Document Management System.
- Responsible to draft minutes of meetings relating to SWG & Sustainability Committee (SC)
- Provide other back-end support to the Compliance division.
- Perform any other ad hoc tasks.
- Possess an Advanced Diploma/Degree in Business Administration or any relevant qualification; preferably with 1 to 2 years working experience.
- Working knowledge in using Microsoft Office Power Point.
- Proactive, meticulous, organized and results-oriented.
- Self-motivated, a team player, hands-on and over time to demonstrate the ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.