The individual in this position will be assisting in the administration of various HR functions such as training, employee engagement & retention program and recruitment (partial).
Essential Job Functions:
- Prepare training calendar
- Coordinate trainings with appointed training provider(s)
- Send out training invitation to staff
- Set-up training room & prepare training evaluation form
- Ensure full attendance to all in-house & external training programs
- Manage HRDF platform.
- Organising various employee engagement activities.
- Assist in recruitment activities
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by superior from time to time
- Fresh graduate
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Degree in Business Studies / Administration / Human Resource Management or any related disciplines is preferred.
- Good written and communication skills in Bahasa Malaysia and English (Mandarin will be an added advantage).
- Complementary Eyewear
- Birthday Voucher
- Attractive Staff Purchase Scheme
- Group Personal Accident Insurance Coverage
- Many more-to be shared during interview
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.