The individual in this position will be responsible in training, employee engagement & retention program training, recruitment (partial) and assist Manager in all HR projects.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist recruitment to carry out on- boarding activities for FP HQ joiners (on their first day at work) as and when required. Conduct regular New Employees Orientation Program for new joiners (Group). Explore zoom meeting or online survey forms for staff outside HQ.
- Take note on the staff resignation matters, review exit interview forms and reason of leaving, prepare proposal to tackle staff retention (Group)
- Drafting HR Memo, HR policies, HR Rules and Regulations for FP HQ after discussion with Manager
- Develop, design and plan FP HQ staff training programs after discussion with Manager
- Source for reliable and suitable training providers and prepare training calendar, tracking and monitor training funds, as well as coordinate staff training program, prepare and compile Training Evaluation form.
- Manage and administer HRDF accounts (Group)
- Manage communication platform; send out materials including but not limited to staff benefits, birthday greetings, leave management, staff disciplinary matters, educational and learning materials, staff recognition and morale, health and wellness related and BookDoc projects, motivational quotes and other communication materials to support HR missions
- Proofreads and types documents and correspondence produced by department.
- Provide administrative support such as checking & verify all appointment letters, candidates’ documents (CV, certificates, reference checks report, CTOS reports, Declaration forms (if applicable), bank account, epf and others)
- Partner with BookDoc team to ensure successful roll out of all health and wellness related programs and to reduce employees MC and medical claims
- Assist Manager with Performance Management process
- Assist Manager in the execution of new HR projects
- Attend to HR enquiries
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Complementary Eyewear
- Birthday Voucher
- Attractive Staff Purchase Scheme
- Group Personal Accident Insurance Coverage
- Many more-to be shared during interview
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.