- To assist HOD’s to prepare store design and layout plan (3D, Layout Plan & Details Drawing) for new / upgrading existing outlet / ECC / Events / Warehouse Sales
- To assist HOD’s to liaise and coordinate with Mall Fit Out Team on store design, follow up on all related drawing approval and apply work permit for fit out works.
- To assist HOD’s to source, liaise and coordinate with Architect and Professional Engineers on endorsement drawings and related documents.
- To assist HOD’s to pay visit Site for handover, measurement, monitor fit out works if necessary
- To work closely & communicate effectively with inter-department (Marketing, Merchandising and Visual Merchandising), liaise with brand suppliers, brand contractor, main-contractor, related suppliers in all SIS design, drawing issue’s and purchase items issues.
- To follow up pending As Built Drawing (full sets drawing, M&E & Architect) after complete fit out works to assist BDD for getting refund of renovation deposit.
- To source quotation for new / upgrading projects for HOD’s reviews and approval
- To assist HOD’s to design interior spaces, including permanent architectural details and temporary elements
- To assist on departmental administration work such as raise Purchase Order, chase payment, keep filling all drawings and related documents.
- To assesses and meets company requirement and desires through regular meeting and conferences
- Highly disciplined with a positive working attitude and work under tight deadline
- Other adhoc task as and when assigned by HOD’s
- Complementary Eyewear
- Birthday Voucher
- Attractive Staff Purchase Scheme
- Group Personal Accident Insurance Coverage
- Many more-to be shared during interview
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.