- Ability to conceptualise solutions, conduct research and development on leading practices, an innovative individual, working with both internal and customer teams.
- Assist in workshops and presentations to various levels of the bank clients.
- Assist in documenting user requirement, develop test scripts, user guides and training materials.
- Assist in functional testing to ensure system conformance to requirement.
- Work closely as a team to ensure the functional requirements are developed into the application.
- Degree in Business Management/Software Engineering/Computer Science/Information Technology or its equivalent.
- Fresh graduates and individual with less than 2 years of working experience related to the responsibilities above (preferably in financial industry) are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Those with minimal programming background will have an advantage.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English. Proficiency in National Language will be an added advantage.
- Detail oriented, have a passion to learn and is committed to self-improvement.
- Adaptable, able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Ability and willingness to travel within the region