INMAGINE Business Development Graduate Program is a 12 months’ program – targeted for recent graduates & early careers professionals (less than 3 years’ experience) to be groomed and trained for a career in the Business Development and/or Sales.
Throughout the program duration, you will get to work with our Enterprise Sales team in driving sales by proactively build relationships with clients, and become an expert of our products by identifying new trends and opportunities.
You will work together with our Key Account Managers (KAMs) / Market Leaders (MLs) to combine efforts and foster a collaborative environment in order to achieve revenue & growth. Upon completion from this program, you will be geared up for the next step in your career with a potential permanent role within INMAGINE.
Technological innovation, creativity and entrepreneurship are our guiding principles as we develop the following products within our creative Ecosystem: –
1. Designs.ai (www.designs.ai): Instantly generate videos and designs with AI Creative Tools.
2. Pixlr (www.pixlr.com): The World’s No. 1 AI Photo Editor.
3. 123RF (www.123rf.com): Creative content that empowers storytelling for seamless digital marketing transformation.
Kick-start your career today at INMAGINE, and together we could make a difference.
- Identify, appraise and manage new opportunities in both current & new industry sectors, via all possible channels to both cold and warm sales leads.
- Reach out to potential clients via email to establish first connection, build rapport, pitch our company and set up meetings for the KAMs / MLs.
- Attract new clients by innovating the email outreach based on targeted industries/clients.
- Work closely with the KAMs / MLs to identify the potential market trends and blooming industries.
- Channel potential leads to respective MLs.
- Keep MLs updated on the progress of sales prospecting.
- Create positive and long-lasting relationships with current and potential clients.
- Establish strong customer relationships by providing accurate and timely information to customers regarding inquiries such as products, pricing, and issues/concerns.
- Prepare and write reports and provide feedback to KAMs / MLs collected from clients.
- Build up a database of suitable prospects and conduct suitable research of markets, clients and other useful information.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma holder with less than 3 years’ working experiences.
- Possess Interest in building a career in sales/business development.
- Excellent in communication, enjoys problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Friendly disposition and able to build rapport quickly.
- Proactive, self driven and result oriented.
- Open to both Malaysian and non-Malaysian candidates.
- Work well in a fast-paced and creative environment.
- Medical and Insurance Coverages – We have got you covered.
- Subsidies – Whether it is dental, optical, parking, or medical check-up? All of these will come in handy!
- Opportunities – Above training and guidance, you will have the opportunity to try, to build your confidence and become your best self, and to interact and build a strong relationship.
- Rocking Diversity – Play hard, work harder with people of diverse skill sets and experiences! Challenge yourself to step out of your comfort zone, and you’ll find yourself growing in ways you’d never imagine.
- INMAGINE Cafe @ FREE Lunch & Snacks – Just order a dish from our mobile apps from the daily menu and our amazing “INMAGINE’s Chefs” will cook for you!