Are you a person who has a love of art or an interest in the world around you? Are you a person who would look beyond the surface of things, to explore both the minute details and the big picture? Got the abilities to communicate a story, brand and ideas from your work? If it is a resounding YES, then we’d like to speak with you on the dream job that you’ve always wanted. But first, get in touch with us now!
Technological innovation, creativity and entrepreneurship are our guiding principles as we develop the following products within our creative Ecosystem: –
1. Designs.ai (www.designs.ai): Instantly generate videos and designs with AI Creative Tools.
2. Pixlr (www.pixlr.com): The World’s No. 1 AI Photo Editor.
3. 123RF (www.123rf.com): Creative content that empowers storytelling for seamless digital marketing transformation.
- Creates and produces digital design assets for a variety of uses: websites, product graphics, email campaigns, social media graphics & banners, brand campaigns, promotional artwork, and photography.
- Presents design ideas of interactive contents to the stakeholders, and manages production timelines.
- Provides suggestions on improving existing graphics and images, and implement approved changes as necessary.
- Act as a problem solver to provide quick solutions to any issues that arise relating to design.
- Leads and guides Graphic Design Interns by giving them constructive feedback to help them improve.
- Be involved in the design and creation process for all the Company’s products by creating templates for consumer use.
- Collaborates with relevant teams to deliver comprehensive curated contents that are creative, useful, and align with product standards.
- Be involved in the contributor acquisition and onboarding process.
- Ensures the product creation by all contributors are up to the company’s expectation / standards.
- Provides all necessary support to contributors.
- Qualification in Graphic / Multimedia Design or a related field.
- The willingness to work within a team or independently.
- A portfolio of designing work done to showcase your creativity and familiarity with graphic designing.
- Good working knowledge of all contemporary design software such as Adobe Creative Suite.
- The willingness to step up and take the initiative to come up with design solutions whenever necessary.
- Good communication skills and the ability to express complex design ideas clearly.
- Good analytical and strategizing skills, and prior experience of reading and making use of the market research data.
- Medical and Insurance Coverages – We have got you covered.
- Subsidies – Whether it is dental, optical, parking, or medical check-up? All of these will come in handy!
- Opportunities – Above training and guidance, you will have the opportunity to try, to build your confidence and become your best self, and to interact and build a strong relationship.
- Rocking Diversity – Play hard, work harder with people of diverse skill sets and experiences! Challenge yourself to step out of your comfort zone, and you’ll find yourself growing in ways you’d never imagine.
- INMAGINE Cafe @ FREE Lunch & Snacks – Just order a dish from our mobile apps from the daily menu and our amazing “INMAGINE’s Chefs” will cook for you!