Does coding on cutting edge technology spark joy for you? Alongside with the IT wizards in the house, INMAGINE is hiring highly motivated developers who enjoy exploring and advancing with new technologies, as well as developing custom technical solutions on one or more of the blockchain technology platforms, such as Hyperledger, Ehtereum, Corda, Axoni and Ripple. As a Full Stack Blockchain Developer, you will power INMAGINE and its client globally, collaborating and integrating code into our SaaS tools. Come to INMAGINE and make a global impact on millions daily active users.
- Solve new problems. Working in blockchain means solving technical problems that have not been solved before. You will develop innovative solutions in distributed ledger technology and become well-versed in new technologies in the evolving blockchain space.
- Learn fast and think big. You have to pick up new technologies as needed and understand business problems. Almost every blockchain solution is only one piece of a much bigger picture; you will be tuned into micro details and the macro vision.
As a full stack developer, we expect you to have a breadth of knowledge across different languages, tools, and frameworks. We do not expect you to be an expert in all of them, but we do expect a level of comfort in being able to switch between front and back end roles and support infrastructure and architectural tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Information Systems/ Engineering or any related field of studies.
- Proficient with code and architecture design principles (clean code, RESTful APIs, SOLID, object-oriented vs functional, microservices vs. monolith, etc) including skillfully write code, read codes and understand algorithms/data structure.
- At least 3 years of work experience in designing, building, and supporting application systems.
- At least 2 years of experience in six of the following categories at minimum:
- Back-end: PHP, Nodejs, Golang, Java, Python.
- Database: SQL (Oracle, Postgres, MySQL), NoSQL/Graph (Mongodb, Couchdb, Neo4J).
- Infrastructure: Docker, Kubernetes, Continuous Integration (Jenkins, TravisCI).
- Cloud-based platforms: AWS, GCP, IBMCloud.
- Distributed System Architecture: microservices, SOA, sub/pub messaging, event streaming.
- At least 1 year of experience using versioning tools (Git, SVN).
- Experience in test automation frameworks such as Jasmine/Jest/Junit.
- Experience working in teams using agile/scrum methodology and following agile software practices: CI/CD, TDD, pairing, infrastructure automation.
- Some experience developing Blockchain applications using blockchain development tools such as Web3.js, Hyperledger, Ethereum Solidity, Corda, Ripple or other proprietary language and APIs..
- Involvement in developer community groups and open source contributions..
- Communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to manage competing priorities, adjust, and pivot quickly; excellent time management.
- Collaborate with team members and clients – learning, guiding, teaching as you go.
- Medical and Insurance Coverages – We have got you covered.
- Subsidies – Whether it is dental, optical, parking, or medical check-up? All of these will come in handy!
- Opportunities – Above training and guidance, you will have the opportunity to try, to build your confidence and become your best self, and to interact and build a strong relationship.
- INMAGINE Cafe @ FREE Lunch & Snacks – Just order a dish from our mobile apps from the daily menu and our amazing “INMAGINE’s Chefs” will cook for you!