In Nippon Paint, we believe that organization can only progress if our people evolve and grow. We pride ourselves on being a fulfilling place for talents to thrive and facilitate our people’s career growth through organizational Learning and Development (L&D) efforts.
We are looking for a passionate and self-motivated learning and development specialist in joining us to drive learning culture initiatives and building our people’s capabilities in supporting business growth.
L&D in Nippon Paint is responsible for the design and delivery of development programs and other leadership and training interventions, proactively improving L&D initiatives and processes to align with business goal and provide positive learning experience to our people.
Your responsibilities will require you to collaborate and communicate extensively with various stakeholders from both internally within the Company or group of companies and externally with our business partners.
- Degree in Training and Development, Human Resource Management or Business. Those with Engineering & Sciences background are encouraged to apply.
- Other professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Possess minimum 5 years of working experience in the area of Learning & Development.
- Well versed with training processes, and the requirements of ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001.
- Familiar with the management of e-Learning platforms and content building software.
- Hands on in designing training programs, and familiar with various learning methodologies.
Knowledge & Skill:
- Excellent command in written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint & Excel) applications.
- Possesses strategic mindset with strong conceptual thinking.
- Good presentation skills and possess strong self-confidence and able to carry out presentation to a large crowd.
- Able to work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines and handling multiple tasks.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, challenging yet fun environment.
- A highly-motivated individual who is willing to take initiatives and follow up with details.
- A good team player.
- Able to work with minimal supervision and at times independently.
- Possess pleasant personality, good interpersonal and communication skills and able to work with all levels.