- As an account officer, you will play a major role in performing accounting duties such as bank reconciliation, checking account receivable, billing and debtor aging.
- Ensure proper treatment for recording such as; cash in advance and cheque as well as research and follow up on unidentified customer payments resolution.
- A Diploma/ Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma in Business Studies/ Administration/Management,Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Experience in using Excel.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Ability to identify and suggest process improvements and standardizations for the cash application processes.
- Ability to identify and code short payments.
- Ability to ensure accurate and in time process delivery.
- Willingness to participate in cross training sessions, pass corresponding assessments.
- Willingness to assist in any ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Able to converse, read and write in Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mandarin.