- Maintain business relationships with our business partners especially mall managements.
- Able to analyse data and generate customize proposal to enhance business relationship
- Responsible in sourcing potential areas for new store opening.
- Maintain in-store layout, image plan and construction plan via in site management lease and fit out dealing.
- Manage stores’ daily operation with updated documentation.
- Monitor new store construction and renovation in terms of time, cost, and budget constraints
- To perform any other ad-hoc duties or task assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/ Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin
- 1 or 2 years experience in sales and marketing is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good in communication, presentation and negotiation skill.