· Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
· Guide visitors to the appropriate person and office.
· Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
· Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all essential stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures).
· Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone.
· Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
· Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock.
· Update new joiner’s birth date in calendar.
· Assist in planning upcoming events, arranging travel and accommodations.
· Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing and photocopying.
· Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary / STPM / “A” Level / Pre-U in Business Studies / Administration / Management.
· Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers).
· Professional attitude and appearance.
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
· Exemplary organizational skills.
· Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
· Customer service attitude.
· No experience required.
· Required language(s): English, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia
· Preferable can start work immediately.