- Negotiating the best price, quality and placement of advertisements
- Keeping up to date with fluctuations in popularity ratings and developments in the industry
- Follow up the efficacy of platforms after placement of advertisements
- Maintaining good relationships with media sales staff
- Securing the best airtime slots
- Managing media bookings
- Conduct research and identify the right target demographic for each campaigns
- Involve in brand asset research
- Tracking the effectiveness of program sponsorship
- Degrees, diplomas or other qualifications in media-related disciplines or equivalent qualifications are generally preferred.
- 2 years of experience in media buying/planning.
- Positive attitude and a proactive approach towards work.
- Mature, meticulous and highly motivated person.
- Good team player and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
- Full- Time position(s) available.
- Preferable can start work immediately.