- To conduct product training sessions for the OPPO sales team nationwide.
- To design and develop product training content and planning based on several product series.
- To lead, mentor, motivate and coach nationwide sales team’s selling and leadership skills.
- To monitor training outcomes reflected in nationwide sales performance by monitoring and guiding the sales team.
- To foster team spirit and create a positive problem solving environment for the sales team.
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ Professional Degree in any degree.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office suite.
- Having basic Adobe Photoshop skill is an advantage.
- Past experience in leadership positions, event management and/or public speaking is an advantage.
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Possess good writing skill in Mandarin and English
- Able and willing to travel nationwide.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
To help you succeed in this role, we will assist you by providing:
- You will be surrounded by friendly and highly motivated colleagues.
- Benefits such as; medical, team building, festival and birthday celebration, company trip, annual dinner which supports a fun yet balanced working environment.
- Vibrant, young and energetic office culture
How will this career benefit you?
- Have a great experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Have hand-on experience as a product trainer in a famous MNC