- Assist in delivering a creative PR campaign.
- Measure and monitor communications, tactics and campaigns.
- Prepare press releases, PR report and media coverage, monitor and in charge for media relations and corporate public relations and monitor public relations.
- Assist in media planning / schedule and negotiate with media owner.
- Assist in media buying, monitoring and campaign reporting when required (better to have some easy media monitoring tools).
- Devise and implement effective media solutions for clients across all formats of media including TV, press, online, radio and outdoor.
- Prepare regular contact reports, forecast and monitor revenues.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/ Advanced Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations/ Corporate Communication/ Advertising/ Media/ Branding/ Marketing/Mass Communication or equivalent.
- Preferably with knowledge in media package, rates and costing.
- Positive attitude and a proactive approach towards work.
- Mature, Meticulous, with excellent communication skill to negotiate with media partners/ owners and highly motivated persons.
- Good team player and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese.
- Good writing skill in English is an advantage.
- Preferably can start work immediately.