Interested in the world of Fast Moving Consumer Goods? Here at Vinda Group SEA, we get our interns industry ready. The Vinda Internship Programme is a hands-on learning experience. We give you the space to work on real projects, make real progress, and see real growth.
Among the functions our Electrical Engineering Interns may be involved in:
1. Maintenance planning, trouble shooting, breakdown analysis (failure analysis)
2. Equipment calibration, motor service and maintenance
3. Work on and with basic PLC (programmable logic controller programme, SIEMENS, Allen Bradley) for continuous process improvement.
Journey with us and find yourself ready to enjoy your future career!
• Gain a better understanding about how the industry works.
• Utilize your university knowledge in the workplace
• Acquire the necessary experience required to kick-start your career
Our minimum duration for internships is 12-weeks. If you are:
• Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree or higher.
• Completing your internship as part of your course
• Have a CGPA 3.0 and above (year-to-date results).
Who should apply? Students who are studying:
Apply here to get one step closer to the Vinda Internship Programme experience!