Interested in the world of Fast Moving Consumer Goods? Here at Vinda Group SEA, we get our interns industry ready. The Vinda Internship Programme is a hands-on learning experience. We give you the space to work on real projects, make real progress, and see real growth.
Among the functions our Finance Interns may be involved in:
1. Involved in managing records
2. Checking transactions and verifying data across the organization’s various departments.
Depending on time of year, intern may also be involved in other financial projects/tasks.
Journey with us and find yourself ready to enjoy your future career!
• Gain a better understanding about how the industry works.
• Utilize your university knowledge in the workplace
• Acquire the necessary experience required to kick-start your career
Our minimum duration for internships is 12-weeks. If you are:
• Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree or higher.
• Completing your internship as part of your course
• Have a CGPA 3.0 and above (year-to-date results).
Who should apply? Students who are studying:
3. Mass Comm/PR
4. English Language courses
Apply here to get one step closer to the Vinda Internship Programme experience!