Interested in the world of Fast Moving Consumer Goods? Here at Vinda Group SEA, we get our interns industry ready. The Vinda Internship Programme is a hands-on learning experience. We give you the space to work on real projects, make real progress, and see real growth.
Among the functions our Process Engineering Interns may be involved in:
1. Work on developing the optimum process set up for each product
2. Roll down standards for the process
3. Prepare outlines and training programmes for factory operators and technicians
4. Support production material analysis & GAP analysis
Journey with us and find yourself ready to enjoy your future career!
• Gain a better understanding about how the industry works.
• Utilize your university knowledge in the workplace
• Acquire the necessary experience required to kick-start your career
Our minimum duration for internships is 12-weeks. If you are:
• Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree or higher.
• Completing your internship as part of your course
• Have a CGPA 3.0 and above (year-to-date results).
Who should apply? Students who are studying:
1. Mechanical Engineering
2. Industrial Engineering
Apply here to get one step closer to the Vinda Internship Programme experience!