Interested in the world of Fast Moving Consumer Goods? Here at Vinda Group SEA, we get our interns industry ready. The Vinda Internship Programme is a hands-on learning experience. We give you the space to work on real projects, make real progress, and see real growth.
Among the functions our HR Interns may be involved in:
1. Organizing L&D as well as Employee Engagement activities.
2. Data analysis and propose new ways of Employee engagement.
3. Manufacturing HR
Journey with us and find yourself ready to enjoy your future career!
• Gain a better understanding about how the industry works.
• Utilize your university knowledge in the workplace
• Acquire the necessary experience required to kick-start your career
Our minimum duration for internships is 12-weeks. If you are:
• Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree or higher.
• Completing your internship as part of your course
• Have a CGPA 3.0 and above (year-to-date results).
Who should apply? Students who are studying:
1. Business Admin
2. Human Resource/Capital
4. Social Sciences
Relevant degree or those with strong HR interest.
Apply here to get one step closer to the Vinda Internship Programme experience!